Index of Youtube interviews
- Eugene Fine MD
- Dr Dominic D’Agostino
- facebook for Thomas Seyfried
- Mercola interviews D’Agostino
- Lecture Thomas Seyfried
- Man uses ketogenic diet to fight lung cancer
- Woman fights brain cancer using ketogenic
- Jeff Volek- health & performance
- Dr Stephen Phinney and Dr. Jeff Volek
Some Youtube Interviews on ketogenic diets
Eugene Fine MD — Dietary Insulin Inhibition as a Metabolic Therapy in Advanced Cancer
Ketogenic Diet for Cancer (Dr. Dominic D’Agostino Interview)- 1 hr
Facebook page for Cancer As Metabolic Disease
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LDc5TxOcvA Dr. Mercola and Dr. D’Agostino on Ketogenic Diet 1 hr 48 min
AHS12 Thomas Seyfried PhD —Targeting Energy Metabolism in Brain Cancer (21 min)
Description: Man fights terminal lung cancer without chemotherapy using ketogenic diet- he eats 78% fat, 17% protein, and 5% carbs) since February 2014 after deciding he was no longer interested in doing chemotherapy to treat his Stage 4 lung cancer
- http://www.examiner.com/article/woman-battles-deadly-brain-cancer-without-chemo-using-low-carb-ketogenic-diet Woman fights brain cancer with ketogenic diet-Alix, director of operations at biochemistry research firm Phenomenome Discoveries in Saskatoon, Canada, was diagnosed with brain cancer in August 2012. She eats 65% fats, 30% protein, and 5% carbs. Her brain tumor hasn’t gotten smaller since she began the ketogenic diet, but it also hasn’t gotten any bigger.
“-breakfast, always with a coffee or iced coffee supplemented with MCT or coconut oil and heavy cream. Along with that, I’ll have about four slices of bacon and half an avocado, or full-fat Greek yogurt. I often make a flax meal one-minute microwave muffin as well, half of which makes for a good morning snack.
-Lunch is typically a salad with fish or chicken. Snacks are usually macadamia nuts or cheese.
-Supper involves some sort of meat, fatty cuts preferred, and usually two green vegetables, say sautéed spinach and a green salad, with a side like riced cauliflower. I sauté in butter, and end the day with another creamy hot or cold drink containing more oils.”
Dr. Jeff Volek: The Many Facets of Keto-Adaptation: Health, Performance, and Beyond (1 hr)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFD2q5iqevY 1 hr 33 min This is an interview with Dr Stephen Phinney and Dr. Jeff Volek who have been doing research on ketogenic diets. They have found that if an athlete gets into ketosis for at least 2-4 weeks, they can do endurance sports using their fat stores rather than glucose and glycogen stores. They have written 2 books – the Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living and the Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance